Copywriting expert Neville Medhora of kopywritingkourse.com offers some good advice with examples in this video with Noah Kagan.
Copywriting is a critical skill all startups need to master. This is worth a watch. Visit Neville’s site to see what great copy looks like.
Here are the 5 tips:
- Use multimedia, not text – it conveys more information and makes the content easier to understand
- Show, don’t tell – demonstrate with video or images, rather than explain with text.
- AIDA outline – (Attention, Interest, Desire, Action) Follow the AIDA process to get the outcome you want.
- Eliminate the unnecessary – cut out as much as you can.
- Have fun (write like your mood)