“Want to learn how to monetize your newsletter quickly? Here are some ideas to get you started.”
Big Idea: If you are consistently creating in public, you are winning. You’ll gain new skills, connect with interesting people and opportunities will come your way.
“Ethan Brooks sat down with podcaster and newsletter writer, Danny Miranda to talk about storytelling, the business of content, the art of interviewing, and how to grow a podcast.”
Big Idea: Danny Miranda is rapidly growing his podcast and has interviewed many big-name creators. He is succeeding because It’s clear that he loves the process.
Josh Spector and Dylan Redekop talk about why you should start a newsletter, how to get your first 10k subscribers, and how to price newsletter ads.
“Why do some newsletters have tens of thousands of subscribers — while others can’t seem to gain more than a few each week?”
Creative Entrepreneurs Playbook with Josh Spector – David Elikwu
David Elikwu interviews Josh Spector of For The Interested newsletter.
Josh explains how he got started as a creator and the evolution of his newsletter and consulting business.
Tim Stodz of CopyBlogger shares the exact business model he’s using to grow his newsletter business into a $1m personal brand.
It’s based on Ethan Brooks framework of How 7-figure Newsletters Work.
Join 1000+ subscribers learning how No-Code makers went from 0 to acquired.
No-Code tools make it easier to create apps and software projects without a developer’s background. Katt Risen’s newsletter showcases no-code businesses that were acquired.
The 100 Days of No Code Bootcamp starts on Nov 7th.
Great advice on creating and growing a winning newsletter.
Dylan Redekop of Growth Currency shares many ways to grow your newsletter.
I like the idea of reposting to Substack to take advantage of their recommendations feature.
A few questions worth asking yourself if you have a newsletter:
- Why are you writing a newsletter?
- Do readers like your newsletter or LOVE it?
- Are you learning anything other than how to write a newsletter?
- Why do you want more subscribers other than to say you have more?
- How can you get more value out of the content you create for your newsletter?
- Are you one of the top 3 newsletters in your niche?
- How much would someone have to pay you to get you go stop publishing your newsletter?
- Would your newsletter be more successful if you cut the length in half and doubled the frequency?