Powerful video by Alex Hormozi of Acquisition.com. I’ll definitely watch this more than once.
It’s packed with many great ideas on building a following, what it takes to grow a successful business, the power of good processes, how to close sales, and much more.
1. Test content on Twitter. Then make videos of the best performing content for TikTok and YouTube with clear calls to action.
2. 10x the amount of content you put out and you’ll get 10x the results.
3. Rule 100: Make 100 actions to grow your business EVERY DAY. Normal output gets normal results.
4. Don’t tell people what to do. Show them what you did and how it worked for you.
5. Give away your secrets but charge for the implementation.
The dawn of social media birthed the arrival of influencers, online audience building, laptop lifestyles, endless life coaches, and get-rich-quick schemes. Some of it has value, but most of it is piffle.
“What would happen if you stopped posting wanna-be content on social media and double-downed on honing your craftsmanship?
What would your creative work look like if you subtracted the hours spent on social media and put them towards focused practice and perfecting your work?”